Yes, you read that right! In an interview done by Piotr Gnyp of gadzetomania.pl, Adam Kiciński (official of CD Projekt RED) talks about the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 and an unannounced dark fantasy title (more than likely, The Witcher 3). The whole interview isn’t up yet, but we do have a twitter post detailing the following:
– Unannounced dark fantasy title (The Witcher 3, most likely) is in more advanced stages than Cyberpunk 2077.
– Cyberpunk 2077 is the first in a series, both games are larger than The Witcher, both are multiplaform.
– 2013 will be smaller stuff for CD Projekt RED. No “Witcher-caliber” release.
– Witcher for iPhone – too early to say anything, but not impossible.
– No Witcher for PS3 next year, BUT they want The Witcher on Playstation, but not current gen (PS 4 anyone?).
– Both The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 will appear on next gen consoles (again, PS 4 and of course XBOX 720; maybe even Wii U?)
So what do you think? I for one am excited about these news, having enjoyed very much The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, and it’s even better if everyone will get to experience this highly entertaining and gruesome series, doesn’t matter if he/she is a Sony, Microsoft or PC (maybe even Nintendo?) fan. In the end it’s all about the games! For any Witcher business, keep it locked, to AnalogAddiction!
Vlad Pintea highly enjoyed the Witcher’s second adventure, and now that he thinks about it, he should go play his first one as well. Until then, you can contact him via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, Skype, My IGN or on Steam, all at the same name: vlad94pintea. Have a good day and remember! Stay calm and keep on gaming! Vlad Pintea out!