Square Enix announced today, that its newest mobile title Motley Blocks™, a colorful, fast-paced 3D-puzzler, is now available for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android devices through the iTunes® and Google Play app stores.
So what IS Motley Blocks?
Motley Blocks is an innovative 3D puzzle game that challenges players to connect blocks of the same color as they rotate in a cyclonic pattern. By connecting all the blocks before the rotations run out, players reveal a fun and vibrant hidden image. The longer the chains of blocks, the higher the point value and overall score. As the game progresses, each level becomes increasingly more challenging, requiring players to not only use their brains and reflexes, but also the in-game power-ups to solve puzzles.
Is that it? Not quite…
Motley Blocks features include:
- Calm A Whirlwind of Color – Match and link chains of blocks to beat the puzzle, all while earning the maximum number of gold coins and attempting to top the leaderboards. With a limited number of rotations per game, players will need to stay focused as they match multiple blocks in a row to reveal the hidden image.
- Improve Scores With Power-Ups – Enlist a quirky set of Motley Blocks power-ups: Boomer blasts away blocks, Goldie turns blocks into gold for more points, and Jorge doubles the value of the chain. Encounter a puzzle that’s too difficult? The Motley Blocks are on your side!
- Top the Leaderboards to Earn Weekly Rewards – With leaderboards resetting on a weekly basis, players compete on a global level for the highest score. Top-ranking players across all official levels will receive bonus coins. Come back every day for a chance to get the highest score on the Daily Challenge!
- Sculpt Vibrant Images & Put Them in Rotation – Using the game’s intuitive level creator, players can choose from hundreds of colorful blocks to create their own images and challenge friends. The most popular puzzles have a chance to become official Motley Blocks levels!
- Brace Yourself for Cyclones of Fun – This first-of-its-kind social game fosters creativity and competition, allowing players to share their creations and high scores on Facebook. Players garner votes for original levels and also receive updates if they lose their global standings on the leaderboards.
Vlad Pintea is a writer here at Analog Addiction. You can contact him via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, on Skype, My IGN, Steam (all at the same name: vlad94pintea) or Facebook (Vlad Pintea). Have a good day and remember! Stay calm and keep on gaming!