SuperBot Entertainment has announced their first patch for PlayStation All-Stars. Patch 1.02 will go live “early next week”. The patch includes:
- A new item, Medusa’s Gaze, has been added to the game
- View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
- Voice chat icon added to loading screens
- AI logic enhancements
- Network performance improvements:
- Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
- Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
- Overall improvements to network connectivity
Also in the patch are some changes to Sackboy. The changes nerf Sackboy by requiring his supers to need more AP before they can be used. A couple of his moves have also been nerfed to give him less AP.
Nathan Manning is an Editor for Analog Addiction and loves PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. You can find him on Twitter.