The Last Of Us Box Art And MULTIPLAYER?!
Along with the release date of May 7th announced and the brand new story trailer, Naughty Dog has revealed the box art for the game and that The Last Of Us does indeed feature a multiplayer option.
In a post on the PlayStation Blog, both the box art and pre-order incentives were shown off.
Pre-ordering The Last Of Us will score you the Sights and Sounds pack which features:
- The games official soundtrack.
- A dynamic theme for the PS3.
- Two Avatars featuring Joel and Ellie in their winter gear.
When pre-ordering from Gamestop, players will also get access to the Survival Pack DLC which includes:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Naughty Dog is remaining closed mouthed on multiplayer for now but assured fans that we’ll get a look before May 7th 2013.
George Sinclair is an editor for Analog Addiction, the home of the latest news, reviews and previews. You can find George on Twitter and his blog on IGN. Be sure to follow the OFFICIAL Analog Addiction Twitter as well!