This week, Marvel has hyped up wave 2 of Marvel’s new-reader friendly Marvel NOW! relaunch, also known as “All-New Marvel NOW!”. With each teaser Marvel announced creative teams for a string of mystery launches with cryptic keywords like “The End” and “Judgement.” All of them represent what is to come of the future of the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy and other Marvel franchises past, present and future.
So far this is what we can assume:
- Judgement(Bendis and Sara Pichelli) may deal with Guardians of The Galaxy.
- Trial(Brian Michael Bendis and Stuart Immonen) may deal with the X-Men,
- Mindbubble(Rick Remender, Pascal Alixe and Nic Klein) may deal with Uncanny X-Force,
- Corporate(Peter David and Carmine DiGiandomenico) may deal with X-Factor,
- The End(Dan Slott and Giuseppe Camunicoli) may deal with Superior Spider-Man,
- Global(Jonathan Hickman, Nick Spencer and Stefano Caselli) may deal with Avengers
- And Rad(Dan Slott and Mike Allred) remains a mystery