Bandai Namco Games has just revealed the launch date for it upcoming highly-popular brawler/action title, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, in addition to details on its various retail releases.
Firstly, this latest entry in the Ultimate Ninja Storm sub-series launches on the 16th of September, on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC (via Steam). Going on, American gamers will be offered an exclusive Day One edition, which includes the following items:
- Costume DLC – play as Naruto dressed as Sasuke, while Sasuke tries out Naruto’s iconic orange outfit. Additionally, you’ll also get Itachi Uchiha wearing an Akatsuki apron.
- Naruto Shippuden short story anime, ‘Sunny Side Battle’ featuring Itachi Uchiha.
Lastly, the following pre-order offers will be coming to both the United States and Canadian gamers:
- Summer Cloth Pack – a collection of four summer costumes for Sakura, Tenten, Hinata and Ino (available at Best Buy and Future Shop while supplies last).
- Samurai Armour Pack Fight – Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura dressed in special Samurai Armor (available at Amazon while supplies last).
- Exclusive Japanese Mecha-Naruto poster (available at GameStop and EB Games while supplies last).
In addition to being a PC editor, Vlad Pintea is also a chief of news and reviews here at Analog Addiction. You can contact him via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, on Skype (vlad94pintea), Steam, Facebook, and Twitter.