A listing for a Wii U version of Deus Ex Human Revolution subtitled as Directors Cut has emerged on Amazon’s US page.
The listing has a release date of May 7th 2013 at a price of $49.99.
The production description seen in the image follows below.
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience: take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels.
- Tap into the Wii U’s GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen’s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers.
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal.
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customised experience to suit any gaming style.
- Diverse customisation: Engage in combat and challenges utilising deep, specialised character augmentations and weapon upgrades.
The bottom of the box has publisher Square Enix listed but there’s no sight of Eidos Montreal which means that the port is most likely being handled by a developer with more familiarity with the new console.
George Sinclair is an editor for Analog Addiction, the home of the latest news, reviews and previews. You can find George on Twitter and his blog on IGN. Be sure to follow the OFFICIAL Analog Addiction Twitter as well!