As mentioned by Polish developer CD Projekt RED in its latest post on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s official forums, the game will soon be receiving a new patch, on all platforms. The downside, however, is that no downloadable content is planned for this week.
The reason behind delaying new content is because the upcoming 1.7 patch took priority, as it solves quite a few issues, in addition to several tweaks to the inventory and finally getting a stash, so players can dump whatever they need without having to sell.
Check out the entire fixes, below.
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the inventory and books that have already been read are properly greyed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned,” meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimisation of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behaviour.
Starting next week, the DLC schedule should be back on track.
You can also check out our review, [here].
Vlad Pintea is a news editor/columnist/reviewer at Analog Addiction. You can contact him via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, on Skype (vlad94pintea), and Facebook.