Nintendo has recently updated its sales numbers for the company’s best-selling Wii U and 3DS titles. Not surprisingly, New Super Mario Bros. U and Pokemon X and Y are leading the pack.
4.16 million copies of New Super Mario Bros. U have been sold and downloaded, while Pokemon X and Y tops it with a staggering 12.26 million. The other top-selling Wii U and 3DS titles are as follows:
- Nintendo Land — 3.09 million copies
- Super Mario 3D World — 2.17 million copies
- New Super Luigi U — 1.76 million copies
- Wii Party U — 1.35 million copies
- The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD — 1.22 million copies
- Mario Kart 7 — 9.62 million copies
- Super Mario 3D Land — 9.27 million copies
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 — 7.82 million copies
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf — 7.66 million copies
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon — 3.98 million copies
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D — 3.35 million copies
- Nintendogs + Cats — 3.5 million copies
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds — 2.51 million copies
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star — 2.21 million copies
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team — 2.08 million copies
- Tomodachi Life — 1.85 million copies
Yesterday, Nintendo has announced remastered versions of both Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, which will be released for the 3DS, this November. You can check out more details on that, [here].
In addition to being a PC editor, Vlad Pintea is also a chief of news and reviews here at Analog Addiction. You can contact him via e-mail at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, on Skype (vlad94pintea), Steam, Facebook, and Twitter.